For over 24 years, the Certification for Long-Term Care (CLTC) has been providing financial planning professionals with the tools and skills needed to ensure they have the confidence, competence, and credibility to help clients plan for extended care. The value of the CLTC designation has been recognized by The Wall Street Journal, Barron's SmartAssets, the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) and more. Clients need help planning for extended care, we can help you get them there.
The CLTC Master Class is a 16-hour virtual or live comprehensive classroom based training experience designed to prepare students for the CLTC designation exam. The Master Class helps advisors acquire a powerful set of planning skills to confidently create appropriate funding solutions for clients. Price: $1,280*
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
The consequences of providing and paying for care
- How to convey those consequences in a way that compels clients to take action
- Why LTCi is the essential tool that protects, not the individual needing care, but those he or she loves
- How to craft affordable coverage
- What it takes to create authentic connections for this essential client conversation
- How to anticipate various planning scenarios
Foundations is a 4-hour, CE approved training course designed to help financial professionals that don't want to be a LTC specialist, but do want to be able to comfortably open and manage extended care planning conversations. Price: $399*
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- Best practices for integrating LTC conversations into their practice
- The basics of Long-Term Care
- The impact of LTC on a client's income and family
- How to identify the right clients for a LTC conversation
- How to manage, if not avoid, common objections
- How to create and fund a plan
- An overview of the products available in the market
PRODUCT INSIDER CLASS
This one-day class offers advisors with prior CLTC training** a thorough overview of all the LTCi products available in the market. Each product type will be defined and described in detail (with supporting case studies), including their pros and cons and sales applications. Product availability, by carrier, will also be provided. Price: $899*
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A CLTC:
- Certification that demonstrates professional competence and interest in long-term planning
- Access to a wealth of CLTC tools and resources to remain current in the complexities of long-term care, insurance, retirement and end-of-life planning.
- Access to a network of industry professional
For more information, contact Max Brewer, CLTC Account Executive @ 984 227.8566 | 877.771.2582 Ext. 1515 or email@example.com
* For organizations willing to sponsor a class, group pricing is available.
** If there is no prior CLTC training, enroll in a One-Step class that bundles eFoundations, eCLTC or a Master Class with Product Insider. Contact Max for pricing.
“Going through the CLTC designation program has given me more confidence to run appointments on my own. Prior to the training, I felt I needed a LTC specialist to accompany me during LTC planning meetings with clients. Now I am the LTC specialist!”-Cassandra Fyles, NYL