Registration for this event is by invitation only.
The CLTC Leadership Summit will be an assembly of industry leaders and strategic thinkers focused on helping us see beyond the day-to-day demands of our industry to envision what the future holds.
Agenda topics include
A Special Message: Genworth's Vision of the Future of LTC Insurance
From, Tom McInerney, President and CEO, Genworth Financial
How State and Federal Activity Forecasts the Future
- How can the public and private sectors work together to bring about better solutions?
- What has the WA Cares Fund taught us?
- What lies ahead?
An Assessment of the Sustainability of our Current LTC Insurance Planning Solutions
- What currently works, what doesn’t work?
- What are the risks for the future?
- Examples of positive changes underway
Lessons and Implications of the First Pandemic to Impact the LTC Insurance Industry
- How has it changed consumer opinions about LTC? Do we expect it to last?
- How has it changed the LTC insurance industry? Sales, Underwriting, Product Design, Claims
- What have we learned? Are we better prepared for the future?
Plus, findings from,
The Impact of Paid In-Home Care on The Journey of Family Caregivers: Findings from a Survey of Family Caregivers.
A proprietary study sponsored by CTLC, Home Instead and homethrive
This will be a 360° industry view encompassing
distribution, carriers and consumers.
Meet ElliQ at the Summit
ElliQ, by Intuition Robotics, is an empathetic care companion that empowers healthy, happy aging at home.
“Going through the CLTC designation program has given me more confidence to run appointments on my own. Prior to the training, I felt I needed a LTC specialist to accompany me during LTC planning meetings with clients. Now I am the LTC specialist!”-Cassandra Fyles, NYL