What is eCLTC?REGISTER
CLTC eLearning (eCLTC) is an alternative to attending live classes and instead replaces the 2-day class experience with an online format that includes 16 learning modules.
Each module contains:
- A 35-55 minute video of CLTC course material
- A powerpoint supporting the video
- Learning objectives to keep you laser focused on key points
- Assessment quizzes to better prepare you for the final examination
- An online participant handbook that can be used for notes and scripting
Here's what you will learn:
- The exclusive CLTC philosphy of how to engage clients in a discussion about long-term care that completely eliminates the debilitating objections that your current presentation creates.
- How to create a plan to protect your client's family from the emotional, physical and financial consequences providing care would have on them.
- How to position long-term care insurance as an essential tool that funds the plan.
- How to overcome every financing objection such as, self-funding (with an emphasis on the affluent), Medicare, Medicaid and the VA.
- Selling scenarios and case studies that give you the tools you need to immedicately increase production.
WATCH OUR PROMO VIDEO BELOW
CLTC is recognized by all major insurance carriers. Email to see if you qualify for special discounts.
For complete details and to register.
I’ve been selling LTCi for years…this course is excellent for new agents as well as experienced. My selling activities will be completely changed as a result of taking eLearning, because I was emphasizing the wrong things!-J.H. CLU, ChFC, Mass Mutual