CLTC Master Class
What is the CLTC Master Class?
Long-term care planning is a critical component of risk management and retirement planning. It is considered the most-overlooked aspect of insurance and financial planning in America, yet a long-term care event and associated expenses pose the greatest risk to aging clients’ financial security.
The CLTC Master Class is a 16-hour virtual or live comprehensive classroom based training experience designed to prepare students for the CLTC designation exam. The Master Class helps advisors acquire a powerful set of planning skills to confidently create appropriate funding solutions for clients.
|View Details||Fri, Dec 8||Virtual CLTC Master Class||8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST||Rhonda Vry-Bills|
|View Details||Tue, Dec 12||Virtual CLTC Master Class||8:00 am - 5:00 pm CST||Lori Martin|
|View Details||Wed, Jan 3||Virtual CLTC Master Class||9:00 am - 2:00 pm EST||Bill Comfort|
|View Details||Thu, Jan 4||Virtual CLTC Master Class||9:00 am - 2:00 pm EST||Rhonda Vry-Bills|
What Students Will Learn
- The consequences of providing and paying for care
- How to convey those consequences in a way that compels clients to take action
- Why LTCi is the essential tool that protects, not the individual needing care, but those he or she loves
- How to craft affordable coverage
- What it takes to create authentic connections for this essential client conversation
- How to anticipate various planning scenarios
Plus, gain core competencies in:
- Long-term Care Services
- VA Benefits
- LTC insurance, Partnership, and Tax Benefits
Tuition for the two-day class is $1,280. This includes instruction and a current CLTC Textbook. Please contact our National Sales Office at 877-771-2582 option #2 for more information.
WATCH OUR INTRODUCTORY VIDEO BELOW