What is eCLTC?REGISTER
eCLTC is an alternative to attending the live Master Class and includes 24 online learning modules designed to help students prepare for the exam.
Each module contains:
- 35-55 minute video of CLTC course material
- Supporting PowerPoint
- Learning objectives to keep you focused on key points
- Assessment quizzes to better prepare you for the final exam
- An online participant handbook that can be used for notes and scripting
Here's what you will learn:
- The exclusive CLTC philosophy of how to engage clients in a discussion about long-term care that completely eliminates the debilitating objections that your current presentation creates.
- How to create a plan to protect your client's family from the emotional, physical and financial consequences of providing long-term care.
- How to position long-term care insurance as an essential tool that funds the plan.
- How to overcome every financing objection, including: self-funding (with an emphasis on the affluent), Medicare, Medicaid, and the VA.
- Selling scenarios and case studies that give you the tools you need to immediately increase production.
WATCH OUR PROMO VIDEO BELOW
SPECIAL PRICING & REGISTRATION:
CLTC is recognized by all major insurance carriers. To see if you qualify for special discounts, contact Audrey Sunner, CLTC, CSA - Sales Director at Tel. No. 919.230.8523 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org